Carmel Utilities is proud to have received the following awards.
- EPA WaterSense Award 2016
- Hoosier Water Guardian Award “With Distinction” (2009-2015)
- Groundwater Foundation’s Groundwater Guardian Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Water Fluoridation Quality Award to Carmel Water by the Center of Disease Control (multiple years).
- American Council of Engineering Co.’s of Indiana Engineering Excellence Award (2006)
- American Water Works Association (AWWA) Operator’s Meritorious Service Award – Jaimie Foreman (2021)
- Indiana American Water Works Association Central District Service Recognition – Jaimie Foreman, 5 years
- American Water Works Association Reggie Baker Award – Jaimie Foreman (2013)
WATER PLANT AWARD
Congratulations to Jaimie Foreman, who was recently presented with the 2021 American Water Works Association (AWWA) Operator’s Meritorious Service Award at the Indiana Section AWWA annual conference! Jaimie, Carmel Utilities Drinking Water Regulatory Compliance Supervisor, received this recognition by meeting several criteria, including: continuous compliance with all public health standards in treated drinking water AND consistent and outstanding contribution to plant maintenance, thereby prolonging the useful life of equipment. Jaimie’s name will also be included in the September issue of Journal – American Water Works Association.
Ed Nugent (L), Utility Supply Co. CEO, Past Chair of Indiana American Water Works Association (InAWWA) & InAWWA Award Committee Chair presents Jaimie Foreman (R), City of Carmel Utilities and InAWWA Chair-Elect, with the 2021 AWWA Operator’s Meritorious Service Award