Carmel Utilities is proud to have received the following awards.
- EPA WaterSense Award 2016
- Hoosier Water Guardian Award “With Distinction” (2009-2015)
- Groundwater Foundation’s Groundwater Guardian Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Water Fluoridation Quality Award to Carmel Water by the Center of Disease Control (multiple years).
- American Council of Engineering Co.’s of Indiana Engineering Excellence Award (2006)
- American Water Works Association (AWWA) Operator’s Meritorious Service Award – Jaimie Foreman (2021)
- Indiana American Water Works Association Central District Service Recognition – Jaimie Foreman, 5 years
- American Water Works Association Reggie Baker Award – Jaimie Foreman (2013)
WATER PLANT AWARD
Ed Nugent (L), Utility Supply Co. CEO, Past Chair of Indiana American Water Works Association (InAWWA) & InAWWA Award Committee Chair presents Jaimie Foreman (R), City of Carmel Utilities and InAWWA Chair-Elect, with the 2021 AWWA Operator’s Meritorious Service Award